- Have you gotten feedback from your boss and colleagues about your impact? Are you surprised with what you have heard and wondering how to change it?
- Do you feel you are unaware of your strengths, talents and what drives you?
- Are you interested in learning to manage up and become more visible to your organization?
- Do you want to learn to improve your presentation and strategic skills?
- Are you struggling with your team in trust, influence and open communication? Wondering how to improve your professional relationships?
- Tired of saying YES to everyone and everything? Saying NO is a leadership skill one can learn.
- Do you feel your inner critic is leading your professional life and fear of stepping up is highly present? Want to learn the power of reframing?
- Is your company, department or team going through important changes creating more stress to your job than necessary?
- Is your self-confidence wobbling?
- Do you know where you want to be in your career and don’t know how to get there without giving up who you are?
- Is the company and job you’re in not what it initially was?
- Do you feel frustrated and drained when thinking about going to work?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE YOU’RE PROBABLY FEELING STUCK IN YOUR LEADERSHIP OR READY TO GROW, AND LEADERSHIP COACHING IS FOR YOU.
Whether you are already aware of what is needed to become a better leader, you have observed others becoming better leaders because they have been coached or you are just curious to learn the possible impact of coaching on your professional career, you’re in the right place.
When we are curious about possibilities, conscious of our strengths, critics, beliefs and habits – we are free to become the kind of leader we want to be and create the professional life we want.
AND WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER, IN A CO-ACTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE WAY!
“Awareness precedes change.” – Robin Sharma